IAMCR is holding elections for its Executive Board and International Council in 2020. This is the main election page with links to information about the elections. Names of candidates, with their statements, will be linked to from this page as they are received and verified by the Election Committee.
Nominations are now open for candidates for the Executive Board (president, two (2) vice presidents, secretary general and treasurer), and fifteen (15) members of the International Council. Online voting will take place from 11 May – 31 May 2020.
Information from the Election Committee
- IAMCR governance and elected positions
- Nominations: Who can be nominated and how
- The election process - Questions & Answers
Call for nominations
IAMCR Governance Documents
The elections are managed and supervised by an Election Committee appointed by the International Council. Committee members are: Beate Josephi (chair), Robin Mansell and Manuel Pinto.
- Nominations will be received until: 23h59 UTC Tuesday, 17 March 2020
- Voting period: Monday, 11 May – Sunday, 31 May 2020
- Election result announced by President Janet Wasko by email after the voting period.
- Newly elected bodies take position - 16 July 2020